We are Emissary Recruiting Solutions and we are a premier recruiting firm within the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) Industry.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support our recruiting team and help us place qualified candidates faster.
Sourcing Specialist responsibilities include searching social networks, websites, and portfolio sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and scheduling interviews with our Senior Recruiters. To be successful in this role, you will receive training of sourcing techniques, and should already possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our company’s current and future recruiting needs.
- Use social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates
- Interact with professionals
- Review online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
- Send recruiting emails and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks for hard-to-fill roles
- Contact past contacts for new job opportunities
- Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
- Accept hands-on training with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and other Human Resources Management software
- Possess familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Possess good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
Compensation is hourly, plus commissions, with plenty of room for advancement. Looking for 30-40 hours a week, with flexibility.