This position is responsible for receiving and compiling loss mitigation documentation from customers and evaluating loss mitigation files for completion.
Location: Position can be worked hybrid in office and from home from Buffalo, NY or remotely. Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Understand investor's waterfall and required documents for loss mitigation. Ensure receipt of all required documentation, including, but not limited to, a hardship letter, bank statements, pay stubs, alimony agreements and evidence of social security or pension payments.
- Identify proof of income listed on financial documents.
- Request missing or additional documentation needed to move forward with the borrower's request for loss mitigation.
- Communicate with the Single Point of Contact regarding follow up document requests.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
This position serves as a critical control point for the loss mitigation process, ensuring that all investor requirements are met with respect to documentation for loss mitigation Education and Experience Required:
A combined 2 years' higher education and/or work experience.
General personal computing skills including proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software. Education and Experience Preferred:
Knowledge of M&T systems.Location
Getzville, New York, United States of America