Call Centre Team Manager (Working Remotely on TEST & TRACE Project) / Must Have LAPTOP / PC Min 6GB Ram & Windows 10!!
Hours of Work - 35hrs per week - Working 8hrs between - 10.00am - 8.00pm - Monday to Sunday (5 shifts out of 7) (Weekends rota basis)
Salary: £22,000pa (£12.08ph)
Contract: Temporary contract 3 months initially
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
* Proven experience of managing, coaching and motivating a team to achieve their targets.
* A significant track record of achievement in a customer - focussed, target driven environment.
* To have a proactive and organised approach, with the ability to multi task and work under pressure.
* The ability to manage change, conflict and resolve problems.
* Verbal presentation skills.
* Excellent people management skills in line with the core manager behaviours.
* To be flexible with working hours accepting short/medium and long notice change to meet the needs of the business.
* Ensure the effective and efficient running of projects through the management, motivation and discipline of Remote Call Centre Interviewers.
* Ensure the numbers of interviews achieved are in accordance with individual and team targets.
* Responsible for delivering high quality standards for all surveys conducted in the call centre.
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Call Centre's efficiency and quality.
Job Description - Managing Interviewers: REMOTELY
* Ensure all team members have the knowledge, skills and motivation to achieve performance targets.
* Conduct team and one 2 one coaching sessions to improve interviewers' skills and performance, ensuring SMART objectives are set and regularly reviewed.
* Conduct regular one 2 one's with all team managers to review and agree objectives and current targets and for future months.
* Monitor and evaluate interviewer calls and provide effective feedback and coaching to interviewers on the outcome of their QC monitoring
* Monitor and manage team lateness, sickness, leavers and new starters in line with current policies and procedures.
* Utilise activity tracking reporting to ensure all interviewers are complying with guidelines set for wrap and personal time.
* To monitor the interviewer activity tracker and ensure this is used correctly by all team members.
* Managing disciplinary issues as appropriate in line with the company's policies and procedures.
* Assist with recruitment when required.
* Any other tasks deemed appropriate to the role and necessary to support the smooth and efficient operation of the business