- Responsible for all customer inquiries.
- Responsible for processing payments.
- Meeting Call Center Agent Metrics.
- Provide excellent sales and customer service.
- Follow up to customer inquiries.
- Work with confidential information.
- Solve to resolve issues on first call.
- Enters data from customers.
- Appropriately communicate.
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Participates in additional training courses when needed.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years' call center experience.
- Revenue generating call center experience desired.
- Familiar with metrics driven environment.
- Type 30 wpm.
- Must possess attention to detail mentality to ensure data entry accuracy.
- Ability to use desktop computer system.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- Proven oral & written communication skills.
- Must have flexible availability (days, nights, weekends and shift bid every three months)
- Ability to use Windows operating systems.
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner.
- Good organization skills
- Must pass Background Check and Drug test
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.