Job Title: CAD / BIM Manager - Remote
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car allowance
Hours: Monday to Friday
Benefits: Fantastic benefits package.
Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
CAD / BIM Manager Overview
A UK leading construction company are looking to recruit a CAD / BIM Manager who will be accountable for coordinating and managing technical drawings and models in line with the project specifications and requirements. The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for matters related to CAD and BIM and the role involves working closely with the Project Team and Senior Management.
The CAD / BIM Manager will be joining one of the leading businesses in its construction field, who have been established for over 30 years providing construction services to the Rail, Construction, Power station industry sectors. This outstanding construction business are looking to grow rapidly, due to the success of winning multiple complex projects recently. They offer one of the best benefits packages that include a well being payment monthly, access to a private doctor paid for by the business, life insurance and much more.
CAD / BIM Manager key skills / qualifications:
* Previous experience as a CAD / BIM Manager, working in a groundworks or Rail or Construction industry
* Leadership & Management experience
* Previous experience with BIM Models & CAD drawings
CAD / BIM Manager responsibilities:
* Supporting the Management Team to launch the BIM Project Plan such that the requirements of the project are recognised and implanted within the project's policies and procedures;
* Developing policies, procedures & protocols to be fully compatible with the BIM requirements, whilst regarding the present BIM policies & procedures of the base business;
* Dealing with digital files and managing drawing and model production;
* Production and submission of CAD Drawings & BIM Models in a skilled, precise and timely manner;
* Supporting the Operational Teams in producing documentation required for project delivery;
If you are interested in this CAD / BIM Manager role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Ryan Fraser at DCV Technologies