Title: C# Software Engineer / Developer C#
Location: Chandler's Ford or UK Remote working
At Utilita we believe in enabling you to be the best that you can be, by offering new opportunities. Our determination to succeed is achieved by us working together with a common goal, to service our customers in the best possible way and to continue to challenge the status quo.
What part can you play in making a difference?
* You will be joining a team of C# Engineers, working in a fast-paced environment, where you'll be helping to develop our Desktop and Web based applications.
* You would be working on a variety of projects from Cloud Payment Gateways, API's, JSON and RESTful services as well as New Cloud Microservices Developments - There's a lot here to keep you busy.
* You'll be modernising legacy technology and joining an important team within Utilita.
What do we need from you?
* You will enjoy working with C# and associated .NET technologies and be keen to show your commercial development acumen across your current area of expertise. You may even have some .NET Core technology skills and be keen to develop (or acquire) these.
* You'll be someone who thrives in an Agile working environment and your knowledge of Scrum and Kanban will enable you to settle in very quickly.
* The more knowledge and skills you show, the greater the level of responsibility we can provide, including mentoring and ever more challenging development propositions.
* You'll also be a problem solver who likes to be challenged and can speak in both technical and non-technical terms to clarify requirements and business needs.
And what is the technical environment?
* This includes: C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, API's RESTful Services, JSON, Docker, Jenkins, GIT, OOP, SOLID, Cloud deployment, microservices, NoSQL and Oracle
* We've adopted Agile ways of working so any SCRUM, KANBAN or DevOps knowledge will help too.
Looking forward to hearing from you
Chandler's Ford or UK Remote working