Not your traditional HFT firm, this company takes a scientific approach to trading financial products and they're looking for a modern C++ engineer to help drive their expansion into the US, EU and APAC markets. A community of self-starters from multiple tech backgrounds - maths, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering - they have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development.
This is an extremely high-impact role - contributing to the bottom line from day one. You will work closely with the algo and operations teams, and you will be expected to own the process of entering new markets while managing the continuing ongoing process of optimizing trading in existing markets.
***All interviews and start dates will be fully remote.*** Requirements
- Modern C++ (17/20) experience is a must-have
- Familiarity with UNIX operating systems and comfort at a command line
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to describe software designs at all technical knowledge levels
- Self-starter, with a passion for coding, tinkering, reading, exploring, breaking things, etc. in your spare time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- Experience developing market data and order entry systems a plus
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + benefits; they will pay leading market rate / are flexible for the right candidate
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Culture where everyone's ideas are encouraged and celebrated
- Gain broad exposure to both technical and business aspects of trading
If this sounds like you or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Adam Pearce [email protected]
+44 (0) 7495 377043