The Business Systems Specialist will support the ERP system users at all levels throughout the organization. The position will be trained in all aspects of the ERP systems software, business processes and ancillary systems. They will also be responsible for facilitating training for new and existing employees on current processes and system software.
Location: York, NE or remote must be within two hours of York, NE.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Technical writing skills for producing Standard Operating Procedures and Training Documents.
- Provide group and individual training.
- Provide business and technical ERP software support including administration, problem resolution, process mapping, system testing and training.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the system.
- Assist in supporting the customer facing portal.
- Conduct training for new employees regarding the ERP system as well as refresher training as required.
- Works with end users on documenting business needs and requirements for upgrades and enhancements.
- Maintain relationships with end-users, business departments, and vendors for problem resolution.
- Prioritize end-user issues.
- Work cooperatively with other locations to help ensure company goals are met.
- Provide excellent customer service by managing difficult or emotional situations, responding promptly to customer needs, resolving questions, complaints, and concerns immediately and meeting commitments.
- Effectively communicate by verbal and written means with customers, employees, and management.
- Present a clean and professional appearance.
- Employee is required to perform all other duties as directed by the supervisor and or management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Associate degree in Accounting/Finance or two to four years of related experience.
- Ability to multi-task several assignments simultaneously and establish job priorities.
- Employ fundamental accounting skills: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and account reconciliations.
- To consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
- Strong competencies in computer applications including Microsoft products.
- Manages a variety of responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follows through with commitments and can be counted on to meet deadlines.
- Always maintains a positive attitude.
- Actively looks for ways to help customers.
- Works well with others to achieve a common goal.
- Completes work in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
- Works in a way that demonstrates safety is a priority. Promotes a work environment that is safe for everyone.
- We value the highest ethical standard-our word is our bond.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and establish effective working relationships with internal operations and external customers.
Central Valley Ag
Central Valley Ag is a farmer-owned cooperative headquartered in York, Neb. CVA has locations in Iowa, Kansas, and Nebraska. CVA is an innovative leader providing products and services in grain, agronomy, feed, and energy. You can find more information about Central Valley Ag by visiting .
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran
. Date posted: 04/17/2023