If you are a Business Systems Analyst with experience, please read on!
Location: Seattle, WA (WFH for now until it's safe to return to the office)
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Full time direct hire
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and manage analyses on client data quality, contract performance, and customer support issues.
- Build and manage data pipeline between client information systems and our systems.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with key client stakeholders to ensure our product performance meets expectations.
- Propose new features and actively support the product development pipeline through testing and collaboration with the development team.
What You Need for this Position
- Two years experience working as an analyst for a sales, product, or consulting team
- Experience working with SQL and writing queries to generate reports, analyze patterns, etc.
- Experience in the healthcare field, specifically working with healthcare clinical or financial data
- Can exhibit an understanding of how data-driven systems work
- Experience with .NET framework or C# a bonus
What's In It for You
- Room for growth
- PTO & Holidays
So, if you are a Business Systems Analyst with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : EQ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Erinn Quivey - Lead Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.