Collaborates with business owners/stakeholder to understand business needs, processes project specifications, business case development, cost sheet analysis and data sources. Translates business needs into clearly defined and documented detailed, high quality requirements, functional designs, and system supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Analyzes data to determine business problem, trends, or opportunities for process improvements. Responsible for testing and provides root cause analysis and corrective action plan. Responsible for verification that the delivered application requirements meet the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification, documentation, and escalation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defects and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule and resource allocation up to and including matrix staff.
- You will work on the Platform Support Team and will not be participating in new projects.
- You will help provide support, root cause analysis and resolution.
- You will have QA testing responsibilities.
- A lot of the work will be around data sets and files that have failed. For example will be working on the mainframe side and look at the stage file process and find the error and identify how to fix and then test.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of BSA experience
- QA skills required
- Previous experience working support efforts required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication as this is a client facing position.