Large financial automotive services corporation is looking to hire a Business Systems Analyst with a background supporting projects in Procurement (preferred), or accounting and Finance. Knowledge of SAP Ariba is highly preferred. Remote work will be allowed for this position .
Who we are looking for:
The Indirect Procurement Shared Services (IPSS) department is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with advanced skills in understanding, analyzing, and translating business processes into system requirements in a collaborative environment. He or she must demonstrate project management knowledge across the full project lifecycle, with experience in multiple lifecycles (waterfall or Agile). Business or project experience is highly desired within a relevant domain such as Procurement, Finance, or IT services.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and execute data migration activities for Procurement as we move from Coupa to Ariba as our procure-to-pay system
- Work with our partners in IT and Accounting/Finance to identify use cases and requirements for the Ariba Procure-to-Pay system
- Identify all control points and enable solution working alongside IT technical teams
- Lead requirement gathering, documenting business processes and requirements for Procure-to-Pay solution
- Drive and participate in the design and implementation of new enhancements, functionality, and process improvements.
- Work closely with technical teams and SMEs to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into technical designs that meet business needs.
- Lead testing of enhancements delivery and ensure quality of applications
- Provide business process and system training to end-users.
- Act as liaison between technical developers and functional departments.
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills required and ability to translate business needs into formal business requirements and functional requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to management across multiple departments
- Lead meetings and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience with data clean-up work and leading migration of data to new platforms
- Self-starter, ability to lead and drive through to resolution with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize and adjust quickly to changing needs
- Deliver prompt comprehensive status reports
- Coordinate with IT teams to deliver required results
- Manage time across multiple efforts and meet deadlines
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM) & tools (JIRA, Agile Accelerator etc.)
- Experience with SAP Ariba or Coupa
- Experience with process-based maturity models, such as the company's Business Process or Lean Six Sigma
Added bonus if you have:
- Additional related certifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- provided by Dice