If you are a Business Systems Analyst with MS Dynamics experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are family-owned and treat our employees as extended family which is the prevailing theme throughout our company culture. We are looking for passionate, creative, talented individuals to join us as we grow! You will be a part of our thriving company culture in the most beautiful setting, or REMOTE. Join us!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be primarily responsible for leading all implementation and integration projects and will act as a liaison between the accounting team and third party consultants. You will be the point of contact and expert for all systems that affect accounting and will understand how the systems are integrated. You will be able to identify opportunities for process improvements as well. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintenance and upgrades as needed.
You will be part of the Accounting team and MUST HAE AN ACCOUNTING FOUNDATION AS WELL AS EXPERIENCE WITH MS DYNAMICS. You will be reporting to the VP of People & Culture, as this role sits in Human Resources.Duties Include But Are Not Limited To
- - Initial projects could include, but are not limited to MS DYN version upgrade, Accounts Payable automation, EDI configuration, Inventory Management improvements, DA/Billback automation
- Work closely with software vendors, 3rd party consultants, IT resources and a variety of departments throughout the organization, including accounting, finance, operations, production, and sales to plan, implement, test, and roll-out systems initiatives related to MS DYN and associated / integrated systems
- Develop an understanding of business requirements and identify systems solutions that will increase process efficiency and improve accuracy
- Create a long-term plan for accounting systems and solutions and can translate that vision into short-term action items and milestones to hit
- Track progress and communicate updates
- Work with users to create appropriate scenarios to test all results to determine whether system changes meet project specifications; uses scenarios to assist the end user in acceptance testing
- Responsible for configuring, updating, and maintaining the connection between the POS system and MS DYN
- Responsible for configuring, updating and maintaining the connection with our 3rd party warehouse and fulfillment facility, ensuring inventory management is streamlined and functioning efficiently and accurately
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of various data points and integrations; manages upgrades and system enhancements
- Ensure user configuration and systems setup is aligned with proper internal controls
- Work closely with the Director of Business Transformation to ensure newly created processes and workflows are documented in formal SOP's
- Builds, fosters and maintains relationships, networks and alliances to meet goals and achieve results. Works with external vendors to obtain support as needed and ensure the best delivery of services to the Company
What You Need for this PositionAnd
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Information Systems or a related field or solid demonstrated and progressive work experience. You might have an advanced degree too. (Plus, not must). You also have a minimum of three years' experience in a related position (MUST).
- MS Dynamics Navision experience
- Project management skills and a successful track record of implementing and maintaining business systems
- Advanced Excel proficiency PREFERRED
- Must be able to interpret product demonstrations, analyze options, present cost/benefit analyses and proactively provide suggested courses of action
- ---You have successfully worked at a winery or have a proven track record of quickly learning and performing successfully in new industries ---
- Wine & Spirits, Food & Bev., Agricultural experience highly preferred
What's In It for You
Competitive Salary + Bonus + REMOTE And:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical/dental/vision/life) - Depending on plan almost or all employer-covered!
- Matching 401K
- 50% off all beverages/food, merch! Regular shipments of new product!
- Flexible work environment!
- Flexible PTO/Vacation
- Amazing company culture and gorgeous grounds!
- Leadership opportunities
- Growth potential
So, if you are a Business Systems Analyst with the above related experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC15- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kim Chase - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.