Global Manufacturing company looking for Business System Analyst
This Jobot Job is hosted by: John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:
We Rely on robust fundamentals and passionate and motivated teams! We can go through turbulent times with serenity and agility, seize all possible growth opportunities and focus on excellence in execution, while boosting our brands competitiveness and performance. We roll out a long-term strategy that consists in striking the right balance between growth and competitiveness.
Why join us?
- We create new products and services that make your domestic life more pleasant, harmonious and fulfilling;
- We bring you solutions that meet your existing needs and anticipating your personal desires and aspirations.
- Provide consumers with products that contribute to their better living
- 90% work from Home
- Competitive salary
- Massive bonus potential
- Excellent Benefits (9% 401k match)
- Growth potential
- Analyze business problems and issues using data.
- Create and build the user experience (Qlik, Power BI, Google Analytics).
- Track and monitor KPIs for various departments.
- Perform analytical deep dives to provide actionable insights to decision-makers.
- Continually evolve the best practices to meet current and future business intelligence needs.
- Maintain data integrity and assist in training business users in our data management policies.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve errors and assist other team members or business partners with related master data issues.
- Serve as liaison between the business, technology teams, and support teams.
- Undertake various projects as directed.
- Demonstrate self-confidence while showing respect and support to others.
- Independently develop and nurture strong and appropriate relationships with business and technical partners as well as the customer to advance system efficiency and overall IT perception and support.
i. Proficient with Excel
ii. Basic SQL - Can write queries and compare results between datasets
iii. High Attention to Detail
iv. Good at Juggling Lots of Priorities
v. Can retain information well
vi. 2+ years experience using SQL and 2+ years in a Data Analyst role
i. Manage BP Requests -- Review for completeness, route for proper approvals, follow up with necessary parties
ii. Manage Info Records Creation - Populate upload template, Run upload in SAP, Check for missing records in SAP/SQL
iii. Check for Data Quality Issues in SAP - Perform various weekly and monthly tasks
iv. Assist with Updating Vendor, Zip and Skill Assignments in Salesforce
v. Assist with PM Work Rules creation in Salesforce
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice