Job Title :
Business Process Manager - I (Assistant) Job Location :
126 E. Lincoln Avenue PO Box 2000, Rahway, NJ 07065 Duration:
12 Months Position Type :
Contract This is a full time, 40-hour per week, remote role.Business Analyst - Healthcare Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) ****This is a business role, not an IT role.****
While working hours are flexible, you will be part of a global team and will be expected to participate in meetings between the hours of 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST.
- Client is on a quest for cures and is committed to being the worlds premier, most research-intensive biopharmaceutical company. Today, were doubling down on this goal.
- Client Research Laboratories is a true scientific research facility of tomorrow and will take Clients leading discovery capabilities and world class small molecule and biologics R&D expertise to create breakthrough science that radically changes the way we approach serious diseases.
- In support of this goal, Client Research Lab's Center for Observational and Real-World Evidence (CORE) generates evidence based on real world data (RWD), which are observational data obtained outside the context of randomized controlled trials and generated during routine clinical practice.
- This includes data from such sources as electronic medical records, medical charts and medical claims data.
- The CORE Strategy & Operations Team in New Jersey is seeking a full-time, temporary external worker who will work as part of an Agile team to drive innovation at the intersection of science, data and technology.
- The external worker will function as a fully integrated team member providing business analysis and project management expertise in support of one or more projects to improve how CORE Scientists anticipate, generate and disseminate real-world evidence (RWE).
- This is a business role, not an IT role.
- This role will encompass a variety of activity.
- With a new system deployment, this resource will help to understand how the Scientists are using the new system, the quality of the data, etc.
- You design future state process workflows, Writing user stories May draw initial sketches of system wireframes before you begin working more closely with a visual designer.
- You are adept at communicating ideas verbally, through written word and visually.
- Reporting/data analysis/dashboarding Developing basic logical data model diagrams.
- Survey development Creating FAQs
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors degree or higher required More interested in experience) with at least four years of business analysis experience, with a portion focused on business intelligence (reporting, metrics, analytics, dashboarding).
- Experience with business analysis tools and techniques: process mapping, VOC, survey development, data analysis, persona development, user story generation, requirements gathering, wireframing, options analysis.
- Demonstrated experience is more important than specific degree field.
***Preferred Experience and Skills:***
- UAT, SDLC = Skills mismatch Manager is looking for a resource more focused on the business side - Business requirements.
- Experience mapping current state and future state process workflows. At least two years of experience leading small to mid-size projects.
- High level of tech fluency.
- Experience assessing data quality; identifying patterns, trends and issues in data sets.
- Experience with data analysis platforms, such as Spotfire, Appian and Qlik Sense.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and data visualizations.
- Experience developing basic logical data model diagrams. Mid-level PowerPoint skills.
- Strong meeting coordination skills.
- You have basic project management and change management skills and can lead the work to develop and implement small-scale solutions and new system features.
- You understand that success is not achieved until solutions are adopted and deliver the expected business benefit.
- You communicate that benefit through qualitative success stories and quantitative value evidence.
- Exceptional critical-thinking skills; must be a self-starter.
- Knowledge of healthcare, pharmaceutical and/or Real World Evidence (RWE) domains. Experience with Qlik Sense, Appian.
- Project Management certification (e.g. PMP).
- Agile Certification (e.g. PMI-ACP). Experience with Jira, Confluence.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum framework. Six Sigma certification.
- About You - You are a passionate problem-solver who can understand the business of Real World Evidence (RWE) generation and identify opportunities to streamline the work.
- You empathize with our scientists and can dig into a problem to understand its root causes.
- You do this using a diverse toolkit combining learnings from Six Sigma, project management, human centered design, and design thinking methodologies.
- You are great at asking why and why now.
- You understand data and the data landscape and can use that data to inform decisions.
- You can develop and assess solution options for improving business processes and systems.
- You are self-managed and independent, collaborative and adaptable.
- You very much enjoy working in a team.
- You are not afraid to reach out to your team members, clients, stakeholders, etc. to build and foster virtual relationships; your interpersonal skills are impeccable.
- You are inquisitive and like to ask questions.
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent's fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights… read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.