We are looking for a Business Intelligence that will help to conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns. At this capacity, the role also optimizes targeting and segmentation as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple marketing channels.
- Extracting, wrangling, organizing, and analyzing media buying performance data using tools such as Python, MYSQL, Excel, and Tableau or other relevant BI tools
- Work in coordination with the Data Engineering team, Data Science, and Media Operations to build and maintain ETL data pipelines.
- Investigate and present results of ad hoc data analysis requests
- Develop and evolve reports internal reporting dashboards to address business requirements or internal issues.
- Monitoring the testing pipelines, analyzing results, making recommendations, and driving implementation of approved solutions.
- Assembling relevant data for specific projects, and assisting Data Engineering with pre-processing or basic data analysis.
- Managing multiple projects and effectively communicating status updates with internal stakeholders.
- Supportive teammates
- Health insurance benefits
- Self development activities that support careers
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working during pandemic
- Broaden your knowledge in financial investment
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics)
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of marketing metrics, attribution models, and advanced experimentation
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent using SQL, especially BigQuery
- Excellent using Business Intelligence Software, for example: Tableau or Holistics is a plus
- Understanding Python or any kind of programming language is a plus