As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!JOB SUMMARY
Produces standardized reports using documented procedures, assures quality and accuracy of data, delivers scheduled and requested reports on time to internal and external customers, and updates operations systems with data received.DEGREE OF SUPERVISION:
Works under direct and frequent supervisionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
Qualifications: Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrate baseline working knowledge of level appropriate applications and tools
- Follow standard principles and reporting systems used by CVBC
- Use appropriate terminology
- Participate as a team member in collaborate environment
- Contribute to completion of department/company goals and objectives
- Clearly communicate information both to internal and external customers
- Maintain effective and collaborative relationships with CVBC staff
- Perform routine duties using established procedures and tools.
- Reconcile exported data from internal and external processing systems to analyze, audit and validate data.
- Use the data to perform job functions.
- Return audited and reconciled data to requestor (internal or external).
- Update operations systems with data received.
- Above needs to be modified for specific duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Use Excel to perform analysis with a skill level of basic.
- Basic skills with other Microsoft tools, including Word and Outlook
- Ability to audit data driven reports for accuracy, recognize anomalous data, and follow through with troubleshooting identified data issues.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to key data into operations systems, maintaining an acceptable level of accuracy
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- Associates degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years related job experience
- Knowledge of Healthcare a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. This includes activities in which the reviewer must accurately and concisely convey detailed instructions or abstract concepts to clients, other employees, and audiences
- Hearing: Ability to receive, process and act upon complex materials through spoken language
- Lifting: Light physical effort (lift up to 10 lbs)
- Fingering: Working primarily with fingers and the whole hand or arm, as in handling, typing, etc…
- Activity: Mostly sedentary work. Regularly needs to be able to bend, stoop and reach to file.
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days