Unlike most sales jobs you've had, hands off and leaving you to reach your numbers on your own, we are structured. We combine Science and Art to create metrics that actually matter. We use data to analyze the results and make improvements. Our Managers use the information to focus on specific coaching, for each team member and make you better. We focus on Quality over Quantity. We focus on great work, then the production comes later. Yes, we care about numbers, but we care the most about the Quality of work being delivered.What You Will Be Doing
You will mainly be on the phone with customers or prospects. The focus will be on the Quality of the work, and to help achieve that, you will use Playbooks and well-structured processes. To help maintain the standard, we will provide you with Scripts to ensure the message is consistent to our customers. Your calls will be graded, and you will be provided with direct feedback to focus on areas for improvement.What You Won't Be Doing
You will not be traveling. You will not be randomly calling prospects without a plan and expected outcome for the call. You will not be measured on the number of calls you make.Business Development Specialist Key Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the first point of contact with Customers and Prospects for the Sales Organization. You will be trained to perform different tasks that fall under this role. You might have a Discovery Call, Qualify a prospect or even close the deal on one call. You might be talking about a Software or an expansion of service. Over time, you will be representing multiple companies selling multiple products. Our Sales Teams operate quickly with a heavy focus on Coaching and Development.Basic Requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years Sales or Account Development experience
- Native/Advanced English speaker (without a heavy accent)
- Strong Communicator
- Detail Oriented
- Process Oriented
- Previous experience with remote work
Here is your opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Avolin is driving the power of cloud transformation to customers in dozens of industries all of over the world. Our team brings together geographically agnostic, top talent to work on the latest technologies via virtual, collaborative environment. If you enjoy being challenged, want to see a vision become a reality, and seek long term personal growth, then joining us is a career move that will exceed your expectations.
Apply now to help shape the #futureofwork.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online "screening" assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as "Not Spam" since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4423-US-NewYork-BusinessDevelo1.002