Who we are:
Are you looking to join a fast moving and high performing team? Are you hitting a wall with your current role and can't see the next position or how to grow in your current company? Do you think you could be doing a lot more with your skills and want a place to grow, learn and develop your career?
Worksoft is a major player transforming the world of software automation, and automation drives business analytics - the number one area where IT organizations are investing in 2021. We have 300+ of the largest customers you know, like Google, Apple, SAP, 3M and others all relying on our platform to improve processes and save money.
Worksoft's Business Development Representative (BDR) will work as the tip of the spear producing and driving business for the company. You will be working in a team-contributor role alongside our Regional Sales Directors (RSD's). Responsibilities include seeking new business opportunities through various prospecting strategies to identify and initiate engagement with potential customers. This position handles most initial contact with prospective clients to generate and qualify sales opportunities. The goal is to book meetings and fill the pipeline for the sales team and contribute to our long-term business growth.
The appropriate candidate will be a success-driven, self-starter who possesses strong relationship building and communication skills with a desire to learn and grow in their role. This can really be a fun role for a creative sales professional!
If you have a desire to build your brand in one of the most exciting software spaces in decades or you want to capitalize on the skills you have developed throughout your career, Worksoft is the place for you.
· Engage contacts within various levels of target organizations through outbound activities such as LinkedIn, email, phone calls, and other methods to identify potential business
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Generate your assigned number of sales qualified leads each quarter
· Connect with our buyer personas and the needs and "pains" of our target market
· Build a deep knowledge of product offerings by the company and be able to persuasively educate and inform prospects of how each works and its value
· Develop email scripts and outreach sequences, use social selling techniques to attract and source leads
· Stay relevant on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market
· Brainstorm and execute new strategies to attract our target market
· Work together as a team to establish and share prospecting techniques that work
· Keep the CRM system fresh with details and notes from prospecting efforts and research
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to start a conversation quickly and easily
· Strong team player
· Proven learner
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with different types of people
· Relationship-building skills - excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
· Effective time management and organizational skills with a proactive, goal-oriented mindset
· Exhibits an overall polished, professional image.
· Ability to work independently is a must
Exceptional candidates will also have the following:
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques
· Quantifiable record of meeting and achieving sales quotas
· Advanced computer skills, especially Microsoft Office, Excel, and Salesforce considered an asset
· College Degree preferred
Worksoft is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where our colleagues can be themselves, have equal opportunities, and can perform at their best. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veterans
What We Offer:
Team No egos here... just great people, fun, flexibility and trust.
Respect We welcome, we include, and we respect everyone.
Urgency Have the courage to take risks. Uncover Opportunities and seize the moment.
Success Take ownership, drive innovation and deliver results.
Truth Honesty, integrity and ethical behavior are our truths.
Full-time benefits package
PTO and paid holidays, plus summer hours