Team Cymru offers the following benefits for U.S. employees:
- A remote-first organization: work where you are comfortable
- 100% employer-funded health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee rewards and bonuses
- Generous 28 days of vacation for all employees plus holidays
- Company break at the end of each year
- 24/7 Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Membership Stipend
- Telephone/Internet Service Fee Stipend
- Career Development Training
Please reach out for more information about benefits for non-U.S. employees.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) for our commercial offerings on our sales team, you will use your hard work ethic, critical thinking, and tactfulness to engage with executives and managers of Global 1000 and organizations with critical infrastructure around the world to generate interest in Team Cymru.
To be successful in this role, you have a relentless work ethic and a history of exceeding expectations. You want to learn more about the InfoSecurity industry and hone your business acumen. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you qualify the deal and hand off to our Enterprise Sales Team
Ultimately, you will boost our pipeline with qualified leads to help us exceed revenue expectations.
- Contact (call, email, LinkedIn) a high volume of prospects per day to ensure that they are fully aware of the Team Cymru's capabilities and that they are qualified to move on to a demonstration of the platform.
- Respond to inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Discuss the new sales prospects' needs and qualify them for the next step in the sales process.
- Set up appointments for our Account Executives to demo our platform to new sales prospects.
- Keep CRM records concerning activities current; communicate timely and accurately with the Account Executive team.
- Work closely with sales to align created opportunities to monthly goals.
- Understand the Cyber executives day to day, challenges, and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate awareness of the importance of building a strong image for self, products, and Company.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Demonstrated success in previous professional roles, academic achievement, and personal endeavors.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and an ability to deliver engaging presentations as part of a team.
- Hard working, confident, and eager to learn about the Info Security industry and sales as a profession.
- Able to think critically and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Trustworthy and committed to operational security and excellence.
- Commitment to excellence and drive to exceed expectations is measurable and consistent.
- Passionate about making a difference in the world. Team Cymru's first priority is to save and improve human lives. You will take this mission to heart and realize that our offerings can truly be the difference between a cyber criminal's success and failure.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years of sales experience or a bachelor's degree in business.
- Have a proven track record of success in your previous endeavors.
- Must be able to travel as required to perform duties (not more than 25%)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.