Datasite is the industry leader in technology solutions that enable mergers, acquisitions, initial public offerings, restructuring and other critical capital transactions in more than 170 countries. We provide the world's leading investment banks, private equity firms, law firms and corporations with tools to simplify, streamline and accelerate the due diligence process, helping them close more deals, faster. We are a global team of high-energy, passionate people. We have strong individual voices but we work as a team, bringing out the best in each other. We thrive under pressure and always keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.Job Description:Our Mission:
Are you Curious
by nature and have a thirst for learning? Are you Resilient
when it comes to facing a challenge and putting all of your skills to work in order to achieve success? Do you thrive in a Team
-oriented culture? Do you want to Develop
the skills necessary for a potential career in sales? Do you enjoy building Trust
and relationships with target buyers? These are just a few of the characteristics that make a successful BDR at Selling Power's #2 Company to Sell For - Datasite!
We are seeking superstar new business hunters to join our high performing, laser focused Business Development team. You bring the talent, and we place technology and data in your hands to win!The Opportunity:
You WILL be a successful BDR at Datasite because:
- Meet/exceed your monthly/quarterly meeting targets, quality, and activity goals by leveraging our sales engagement platform (outreach.io) along with research and prospecting technology
- Partner with your Regional Sales team to strategically identify and qualify Target Accounts, increasing pipeline and revenue within your territory
- Deliver key promotional messages to a sophisticated target audience, using all available mediums including telephone, Email Social media and video
- Create and manage large pipelines of prospective prospects by thoroughly research accounts, identify/educate key players, generate interest, and manage objections
- Engage with Datasite's Sales Enablement team to become trained and certified on Datasite's products
- You thrive on communicating with prospects to build rapport and trust
- You can think on your feet and have a healthy competitive nature
- You love working to targets, you are driven by personal and professional goals
- You thrive in an environment where learning and coaching happen every day
- You have a Curious mindset - Ability to research, blueprint, and map out the org chart of target accounts. You Embrace playing detective.
- 4 year college degree required or relevant experience
- It all starts with you: At Datasite, everyone is invested in your success from day one. With a robust onboarding and training program specific to the BDR role, you can hit the ground running with confidence.
- Grow your future: You have the ability to design and drive your career at Datasite, where international mobility is supported through our global footprint.
- Make an impact: Datasite's presence is not just in the office. You can make a difference where you work, live, and play through company-sponsored volunteer hours and by participating in various diversity affinity groups.
- Be free to be you: Datasite provides a variety of benefits to support your work-life blend and offers wellness resources to help you bring your best, authentic self to work.