BP3 is a leading provider of innovative business process management solutions, committed to empowering organizations to achieve their goals efficiently and effectively. With a focus on digital transformation and process improvement, we collaborate with our clients to streamline operations, enhance customer experiences, and drive growth.
BP3 is seeking a motivated and results-driven Business Development Representative to join our team. The role of a BDR is pivotal in driving the growth and revenue of BP3, acting as a bridge between Lead Generation and Sales. As a BDR, you will hold initial meetings generated by SDRs, providing first-phase information, and gauging the nurture score of the Opportunity, requiring further marketing support or ensuring that qualified leads are passed to the sales team for further engagement. You will play a crucial role in lead qualification, prospecting, outreach, appointment setting, and nurturing leads through the sales funnel. You will work closely with both the Lead Generation and Sales teams to ensure a seamless transition and maximize conversion rates.
- Lead Qualification: Engage with prospects to determine if they meet specific criteria and have a genuine interest in the company's offerings. Ask probing questions to assess their needs, budget, authority, and timeline (BANT criteria).
- Prospecting: Identify and research potential clients or businesses that fit the company's target market. Use various tools and methods to discover new leads, such as LinkedIn, industry databases, and online directories.
- Outreach: Actively reach out to prospects through multiple communication channels, including phone calls, emails, social media, and networking events. Initiate conversations and create initial interest in the company's products or services.
- Appointment Setting: One of the primary goals of a BDR is to schedule appointments or meetings between qualified leads and the sales team. These meetings can be virtual or in-person, depending on the company's sales process.
- Follow-Up: Maintain ongoing communication with leads who are not yet ready to make a purchasing decision. Nurture these leads by providing relevant information, addressing questions or objections, and guiding them through the sales funnel.
- CRM Management: Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software to track and manage leads, record interactions, and ensure leads are correctly assigned to the appropriate sales representatives.
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and document activities, such as the number of calls made, emails sent, appointments set, and conversion rates. Provide regular reports to managers to evaluate performance and refine outreach strategies.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the sales team to share insights about leads and ensure a seamless transition when a lead is ready for a sales conversation. Collaborate with marketing teams to align messaging and strategies.
- Continuous Learning: Stay informed about industry trends, product knowledge, and sales techniques to effectively engage with prospects and adapt to evolving market conditions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role, with a successful track record of driving revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Strong understanding of BANT criteria and lead qualification processes.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and sales automation tools.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on continuous learning and improvement.
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- 100% employer paid health benefits
- Pension scheme with up to 4% matching contributions
- 100% employer paid Group Life benefits:
- Death-in-Service Insurance: 4x Salary
- Critical Illness Insurance: 2x Salary
- Income Protection: 0.75x Salary