Serving the People Who Serve the People
Granicus is driven by the excitement of building, implementing, and maintaining technology that is transforming the Govtech industry by bringing governments and their constituents together. We are on a mission to support our customers by meeting the needs of their communities and implementing our technology in ways that are equitable and inclusive. Granicus has consistently appeared on the GovTech 100 list over the past 5 years and has been recognized as the best companies to work on BuiltIn.
Over the last 25 years, we have served 5,500 federal, state, and local government agencies and more than 300 million citizen subscribers powering an unmatched Subscriber Network that uses our digital solutions to make the world a better place. With comprehensive cloud-based solutions for communications, government website design, meeting and agenda management software, records management, and digital services, Granicus empowers stronger relationships between government and residents across the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. By simplifying interactions with residents, while disseminating critical information, Granicus brings governments closer to the people they serve—driving meaningful change for communities around the globe.
Want to know more? See more of what we do here.
What your impact will look like:
- Develop new business via phone and email to educate and introduce the prospect to the Granicus platform
- Conduct initial qualification and discover prospect's current environment, pain points, and potential projects
- Identify appropriate key buying influencers within the target market and their established budget and timeline
- Follow up with inbound marketing leads and outbound prospects through a strategic outreach plan to generate additional interest in Granicus and qualify for a potential opportunity
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Collaborate with account executives to create strategic territory plans and develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Use Salesforce CRM to properly track all sales activities and manage contact/lead data for accuracy
- Analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Granicus is a remote first company (this isn’t temporary). While we have virtual teams, you have the option for in-office work should you be located near one of our hubs.
You'll love this job if:
- You have work and/ or internships experience in sales or marketing, or a degree in business, communications, or another related field
- You have 1+ year of relevant work experience
- You can meet and/or exceed set sales and activity metrics
- You can build strong client relationships
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have effective problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- You are proficient in MS Office products
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
$60,000 - $78,000 a year