For nearly 70 years we've been the most trusted name in commercial roofing and the recognized standard in quality and customer service. As our Middle Tennessee Sales Representative, you'll leverage our reputation to target and cultivate strategic relationships with Property Managers, Facility Managers and Business Owners. You'll go broader and deeper than the competition to differentiate yourself and become a true solutions provider. Once you develop a relationship and gain trust, our solutions and technical expertise truly speaks for itself. Build a strong referral base and you'll earn a strong residual income with our graduated commission schedule that rewards the high achiever.
- 3+ years successful sales track record with a hunter mentality.
- Life-long learner with a desire to learn commercial roofing fundamentals.
- Reasonably tech savvy with prior experience using a CRM preferred.
- Leverage the 65+ year name of Maxwell Roofing in the Greater Nashville market to gain new relationships and business.
- Must be comfortable with heights - Note: We service and sell commercial low-slope (flat) roofs you'd walk on. You won't be climbing on high-pitched shingle roofs.
- Prior construction-related sales experience is a plus.
- Training - Intensive training for the first 3 months to gain basic knowledge of commercial roof systems and theory. Then ongoing field training, manufacturer's training, and industry conferences. Plus you'll be assigned a professional sales coach dedicated to helping you succeed.
- Business Development - Develop new client opportunities by networking and other prospecting activities, call-ins, and leveraging existing relationships.
- Consultative Selling - Meet with clients and prospective clients in a consultative fashion to become their true solutions provider.
- Site Surveys - Complete site surveys to determine the best solutions and recommendations.
- Proposal Development - Develop effective proposals in conjunction with the estimating department.
- Proposal Reviews - Walk clients through proposal in a consultative manner to review needs, confirm best solutions and gain commitment.
- Records - Utilize our industry-specific CRM to keep activity, records and reporting updated.
- Salary with Aggressive Commission Plan and Strong Long-Term Residual Income
- The flexibility to work from your home or be based at our office and attend a weekly team meeting in Nashville.
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance options, Excellent Health Insurance options, Matching 401K, Paid Vacation/Holidays, Technology Package and more…
- Stellar company reputation to leverage coupled with a family culture and where you're valued that's not easy to find today.
- We'll give you all the support you need to succeed without the corporate red-tape or micromanaging.
*Please apply through LinkedIn. Please DO NOT call, email, or drop by to share your resume.
*No recruiter inquiries will be accepted.