This position supports the Strategy and Growth organization and associated efforts focused on increasing opportunities identified, proposal response and win rate. This position provides research and analysis on competitors and specific opportunities as requested.
Other Job RequirementsResponsibilities
- Supports management and utilization of SalesForce as the system of record for the Magellan Federal pipeline.
- Ensures data integrity of SalesForce to include agency, competitor, and contact lists.
- Develops SalesForce reporting for Magellan Federal and Executive Leadership upon request.
- Supports the sales proposal process and new sales opportunity analysis.
- Assists with developing requirement analysis for opportunities and competitor research.
- Utilizes GovWin, BGOV, SAM (and FPDS) to develop opportunity and competitor research.
- Supports customer meetings and collateral efforts.
- Coordinates inter-departmental resource needs.
- Supports existing client relationships.
- Assists in renewal and retention initiatives.
- Conducts research of the Federal healthcare industry, such as market opportunities, challenges, political environment, new technologies, threats, and competitive landscape.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein and in compliance with corporate compliance.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, healthcare or related field.
One to three years' experience with Sales Force Platforms, preferably in field sales or operations.
Experience with research tools such as SAM; GOVWIN or BGOV.
Operational or analytical experience especially related to measuring sales results.General Job InformationTitle
Business Development Operations Analyst- Remote PositionGrade
22Work Experience - Required
SalesWork Experience - PreferredEducation - RequiredEducation - Preferred
Bachelors, Bachelors - Healthcare, Bachelors - MarketingLicense and Certifications - RequiredLicense and Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.