Are you tired of the daily accounting grind and want to use your skills but do something new? Jefferson Wells is hiring for a Business Development Manager (BDM) that is client services oriented with a strong business acumen in the finance/accounting, risk, and tax areas. BDMs in Jefferson Wells run and manage their territories in collaboration with practice directors and fulfillment teams. Jefferson Wells' culture is based upon team work across sales, delivery, recruiting and operations as we put our client needs first to earn trusted advisor status. Jefferson Wells provides solutions to critical operational issues facing the CFO, CRO, CAE, CAO, CCO, CPO, and VP of Tax in organizations.
Our challenge to you -
• With minimal direction, run and manage a geographic territory in the metro area
• Develop and implement sales strategies for new account prospects and growth opportunities within active and inactive accounts
• Custodian of the account relationship
• Prospect regularly to open doors for new account development and develop pipeline
• Opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation and closing skills
• Follow up on national campaigns and develop local campaigns to drive business within the territory
• Manage pipeline and CRM data utilizing Microsoft Dynamics
• Team selling with Practice Directors on client meetings, proposals, and in market networking activities
• Work closely with Practice Directors to grow and expand practice offerings in the territory
• Develop an understanding of all ManpowerGroup services and offerings and be able to identify and qualify opportunities with prospective clients
• Leverage existing client relationships to expand Jefferson Wells service offerings in named accounts
• Meet regularly with Managing Director to review/coordinate sales efforts and expand territory business plan
We are a competitive pay for performance culture that invests in our talent. We reward with uncapped compensation potential, benefits and an award winning culture for meeting the below expectations.
Jefferson Wells- A Leader in providing project solutions, professional resourcing, managed services and permanent placement to clients from Fortune 500 to growth companies across industries in the areas of risk advisory services, finance and accounting operations, and tax.
Jefferson Wells is part of ManpowerGroup's strong and connected family of brands - Manpower®, Experis®, Talent Solutions® and Jefferson Wells®. We are proud to have been named a World's Most Ethical Company for the seventh consecutive year and also one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies for 14 years, making us the most trusted brand in our industry.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled EmployerQualifications:
• Experience: 3+ years experience in Accounting, Audit, Public Accounting, Industry accounting, and/or auditing experience
• Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Accounting/Finance/Economics, or related field
Nice to Have
• Industry knowledge: Professional sales experience in public accounting, consulting, or professional services firm. CPA is a plus as is industry experience and/or internal audit experience.
• Prospecting: Experience prospecting to open doors and get meetings