SWBC is seeking a talented individual who will be responsible for facilitating B2B and B2C marketing and business development activities across the Lending & Insurance Solutions division, with an emphasis on P&C specialty lines of business.
Why you'll love this role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment to help SWBC grow our insurance products across various channels. You'll love this role if you are results oriented, a problem-solver, strategic thinker, and a team player.
Essential duties include the following:
- Agent / Broker outreach via phone, email, and social networks.
- Builds, manages, and coordinates marketing strategy, development, and campaign execution with leadership and corporate marketing.
- Organic sales channel discovery, exploration & development.
- Contributes to project implementations.
- Coordinates enterprise business development activity with internal divisions and departments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Serious candidates will possess the minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing from an accredited four-year college or university required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of general experience in insurance or mortgage lending.
- General Lines P&C license required.
- Proficient knowledge of business processes and applicable laws and regulations.
- Proficient knowledge in property insurance.
- Advanced knowledge in marketing.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Proficient organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and managing priorities/deadlines.
- Proficient in collecting and analyzing data and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Able to use basic office equipment, including copy machine, personal computer, and fax.
- Able to type 35 WPM.
- Able to travel locally or nationally by car or plane.
- Sit for long periods of time performing sedentary activities.
- Stand, stoop, and kneel to file for long periods of time.
- Push, pull, and lift up to 20 lbs. of files, supplies, documents, or other related items.
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Work/Life balance
- Employee engagement activities and recognition awards
- Years of Service awards
- Career enhancement and growth opportunities
- Emerging Professionals and Mentor Program
- Continuing education and career certifications
- Variety of healthcare coverage options
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans
- Lucrative Wellness Program
*Based upon employee eligibility