The Business Development Digital Sales Executive drives the expansion and growth of Acxiom market share by establishing and cultivating contacts at the C-Suite level in Government and the Healthcare industry, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospective new clients. This team is responsible for innovative thought leadership and compelling solutions to prospects, creating demand for Acxiom products and services. Including, educating potential clients on industry trends and best practices. Leads the development and execution of winning sales strategies to close new deals and increase revenues.
**DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
- Drives sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline in the Healthcare space, for a defined territory to ensure resources and staffing requirements for an individual pursuit are fulfilled.
- Leverages external relationships and personal networks to generate sales leads for territory.
- Engaged in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing.
- Oversees and reviews technical solutions to verify the solutions meet and address the specific needs of the client.
- Ensures all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Leads pursuit team in crafting and positioning deals and closing. Shares industry, deal, and sales "best practice" knowledge with sales community.
- Builds a reputation for success and sets an example that all sales professionals should emulate.
- Proactively collaborates with other members of the team to define and execute sales strategies and tactics to increase new revenue.
- Provides mentoring and overall development of the sales pursuit staff.
- Owns development of an executable strategy for specific pipeline development that supports the assigned sales goals.
- Leads new account pursuit reviews and win/loss reviews
- Bachelor's Degree and/or a minimum of 10 years of solution selling experience in Government and the Healthcare industry.
- Expert knowledge of Acxiom's products, services, and solutions.
- Expert industry knowledge in Government and the Healthcare industry.
- Digital/Media experience.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals involving large, complex deals with multiple stakeholders, including multiple logos.
- Experience in Marketing and Marketing Technologies, including data insight and analytics experience.
- Ability to establish C-Suite level relationships.
- Proven success in selling across multiple client lines of business.
- Ability to travel 25 to 85%
**PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:**
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
**ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):**
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.