About the Opportunity:
We are the internal recruitment partner for our client, a global organisation providing software-based solutions to the financial services sector.
We are presenting an exciting NEW opportunity for a highly driven Business Development Coordinator to join their dedicated and friendly team based in Central London.
As a Business Development Coordinator, you will be tasked with researching and identifying key contacts within targeted firms, driving business through persistent and effective communication.
Your enthusiasm and exceptional communication skills will enable you to create a lucrative sales pipeline to hand over to the Division Heads to manage the remainder of the sales cycle.
You will take responsibility in ensuring all activities surrounding the sales cycle are recorded in Salesforce and actioned accordingly.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role promoting enterprise software-based solutions within the buy side of the financial services Sector.
If you have a passion for sales and engaging with others and find it rewarding to watch your efforts reflected directly in the success of the business, then we want to hear from you.
In return we are offering:
· A competitive salary Circa £40k plus variable compensation dependent on skills, knowledge, and experience.
· Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm with an hours’ break for lunch (flexibility required to accommodate out of hours client meetings).
· Remote working arrangement with occasional visits to Central London office.
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
· Salary sacrifice pension scheme via Royal London after three months of employment.
· Private medical insurance, income protection and critical illness cover upon completion of probationary period.
· Life assurance cover of four times salary from day one.
· A benefits portal with access to discount benefits for various retailers.
· Access to a financial advisor/pension advisor once a year of employment.
Interested? Then APPLY now for immediate consideration.Requirements
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Experience with promoting enterprise software-based solutions within the buy-side financial services sector.
· Previous working experience and exposure to high value sales pipelines.
· Highly confident communicator with the ability to engage well across all communication methods.
· Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders and descion makers at all levels of seniority.
· Build strong working networks and be able to nurture those relationships.
· A self-starter who is able work under own initiative with great time management skills.
· Ability to handle objections with confidence and resilience.
· Experience of using Salesforce as a CRM system.
· Live within a commutable distance to the offices in Central London.