The primary goal of a Business Development Associate is to generate interest in our product offering with C-level executives that result in live and phone-based meetings for our sales leaders. You will achieve this result through a combination of inbound/ outbound efforts, targeted account research, thorough prospect communication, and personalized messaging. You will also have access to current and future technologies to enhance your productivity (make more money).
This is a great opportunity to further develop a successful career in sales – join us!
In this role you will:
- Be an awesome brand ambassador - create a great first impression to prospects and customers
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas of scheduled meetings and quarterly revenue goals, self-manage yourself to these goals but raise your hand when you need help
- Manage a territory and related lead generation campaigns that involve thoroughly pitching prospective client companies
- Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce.com and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team
- Research industry and company trends to identify new business opportunities
- Track and enter activities and information in Salesforce.com and related IT tools/ shared resources
- Complete ad hoc, database, and admin requests as needed
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- 0-3 years of business experience or commensurate internship experience
- Heavy outbound calling (preferred)
- Enterprise product experience a plus!
- Microsoft Office, Google apps, and Salesforce.com experience (preferred)
- Desire to meet and exceed personal and organizational goals
- Passion for sales, new technologies, and education
- Ownership of activity performance and career management
- Ability to present professionally and intelligently to internal and external constituencies
- Superior verbal and written communication skills that generate interest and engage audiences
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Established time management and prioritization skills
- Adaptability and flexibility; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and team player
At ExecOnline, we are committed to fair, equitable, and competitive compensation practices. The base salary for this role is $59,000.00. During the interview process, total compensation will be determined in alignment with market data, team equity, and the experience & capabilities of each candidate. Sales roles will also be eligible for a performance-based incentive plan.