At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Team works with Clients to understand business objectives and recommend solutions to create customized content for print and electronic marketing communications documents. Work includes data mapping of client feeds, identifying business logic and working with the client and internal teams on design and manufacturing implications. Other tasks performed by this team are preparation of user documentation, configuration of systems/writing business rules, providing client training and serving as a resource for the IT/QA teams during implementation and testing.
The ability to understand and translate client requirements into Broadridge's system offerings is a critical project success factor. Directly manage scope and recommend solutions that benefit the Client but are also best practices for Broadridge. Business Analysts are usually the client's secondary point of contact (behind the Project Manager).
Broadridge Business Analysts is primarily responsible for understanding financial related communication(s) regarding simple to complex content requirements as they relate to a client's requirements. The Business Analyst is also involved in change management and documentation.
In addition, this position may also include tasks as they relate to Business Analysis.
This position open to be fully remote.
* Works externally with client business sponsors, marketing, technology, and compliance resources to create and configure customized content for a variety of Print on Demand (POD) and electronic documents
* Leads discussion with clients to obtain business requirements and documents content, business rules, data mapping, workflow, and logic for use by the developer (MC1/Ilex) or direct configuration (MCX) Translates client needs into design concept.
* Works with the Creative Team to create mock-ups and gather design specifications, such as page coordinates and font styles.
* Provides guidance, explains document concepts, and encourages best practices with Clients Participate as technical SME in creating, documenting, and prioritizing system enhancement requests
* Evaluate Content Analysis Team procedures for accomplishing routine tasks to see if they are technically efficient
* Conducts business communication and process audits, recommends, and implements solutions
* Creates User Training Guide documentation and leads client content training. Supports training of Client Service.
* May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
* At least 4 years of documentation, testing, or coding experience in marketing or financial services Experience writing/understanding business logic statements
* Prior experience being client facing on projects
* Attention to detail
* Written communication skills
* Able to communication with external clients
* Understanding of programming languages
* Experience working on project teams
* Project management mindset is a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .