United States of America
AZ201: RMS AP Bldg East Hermans Road Building 801, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USA
This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
The Raytheon Missiles and Defense (RMD) Office of the General Counsel (OGC) Collaboration Specialist is responsible for supporting the seamless adoption of new and existing online collaboration tools, customizing online collaboration repositories based on customer requirements, developing job aids and tutorials to enhance usage and maximize efficient adoption of collaboration tools, and managing the learning logistics throughout the function. This role reports to the OGC Talent, Collaboration and Process Optimization Lead.
* 2+ years' experience
* Intermediate to advanced expertise in O365: to include Word, Excel, One Note, PowerPoint, Teams, and Sharepoint permissions and design
* Demonstrated experience in online collaboration tools
* Demonstrated experience in eliciting customer/user requirements and translating those requirements into a desired, right-sized solution
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced, dynamic environment with time critical requirements and limited supervision
* Develops successful partnerships with internal functional organizations
* Demonstrates a customer service mindset
* Ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of leadership and individual contributors on the team
* Experience with survey development
* Experience with Camtasia
* Self-starter who can develop effective networks and positive relationships with customers
* Excellent written and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly and competently convey key messages
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to present recommendations to solve business challenges
* Team player that fosters collaborative relationships
* Able to successfully manage priorities of multiple complex tasks
* Attention to detail and follow through on assignments to achieve desired results
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms