At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! We are looking for an experienced Technical BA to work remotely. This individual will work for our Data Control Reconciliation platform supports several asset classes and business domains including Cash, Securities, Derivatives, Insurance Products and Reference Data. Do you have a strong Post Trade Reconciliation domain experience and a consistent track record of collaborating effectively with multiple teams to deliver outstanding results? We would love for you to help us in facilitating the improvement of efficiency and join our team. We'd love to hear from you!
Work Modes: This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration meetings.
* Must have prior experience working as Business Analyst/Product Owner in Reconciliations implementation programs
* Must be able to perform data analysis on large set of financial data appearing in variety of file formats
* Provide overall business analysis support, with a focus on business requirements documentation, technical process workflows, testing support, and system development efforts under a comprehensive project plan.
* Provide reconciliation business requirements documentation support with regard to system processing capabilities and front office to back-office reconciliations at the client.
* Act as liaison for the project and development teams in meeting with client upstream/downstream business areas.
* Produce meeting minutes, perform follow-up, and present recommendations for system, process and reconciliation control changes and enhancements to achieve desired end state.
* Assist in the coordination to gather documentation of new procedures.
* Support and provide guidance for end-to-end testing efforts.
* Support business planning activities and provide overall project support as needed.
* Own the User Acceptance Testing phase including defect triage and ensuring they are cross-referenced with the initial customer requirements. Provide analysis results post-processing of data and recommendations to the customer to improve their results.
* Good understanding of Post-Trade Reconciliations
* Hands on experience of various Reconciliation Types and Reports e.g. Cash and Share Recs.
* Knowledge of various industry data formats e.g. SWIFT, Euroclear, BONY, DTCC
* Experience with Reconciliation Products e.g. PROactive, IntelliMatch, TLM
* Candidates must be confident and self-motivated with superb communication skills, demonstrating a consistent track record of delivering projects in an agile domain.
The Compensation Range or Base Salary - $140k range
Bonus Eligibility: Bonus Eligible
Benefits Information: Broadridge Financial Solutions offers a comprehensive benefits program to help you and your family protect your health and financial security.
* Medical - May be eligible to select from three medical plans including a Health Savings Account compatible plan
* Dental - May be eligible to select from three plans including certain orthodontia coverage
* Vision Insurance - May be eligible to select from a voluntary plan covering a full range of vision care services
* Health Savings Accounts - May be eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
* Flexible Spending Accounts - Eligible to participate in a tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
* Disability Insurance - Eligible for company provided Short-Term and core Long-Term disability insurance coverage with the option to purchase supplemental Long-Term disability insurance coverage, which provides income replacement for illness or injury
* Voluntary Insurance - Eligible to purchase certain additional insurance coverage like Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Group Accident and may be eligible to purchase a Personal Accident Insurance policy
* Life Insurance - May be eligible for basic term life coverage with the option to purchase additional supplemental life coverage
* Paid Time Off - Vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays, jury and bereavement leave
* Vacation Flex - Opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
* Retirement Saving Programs - Opportunity to participate in the Broadridge 401(k) Plan
* Educational Assistance - May be eligible for financial assistance for qualifying courses
* Employee Assistance Program - Eligible for short-term confidential counseling service.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .