Zachary Piper Solutions is currently searching for a partial remote, Business Analyst to support a newly awarded long term program based in Annapolis Junction, MD. Position Overview
- Operate on a Scaled Agile Program supporting multiple scrum teams
- Assist in the process of documenting, analyzing, tracing, and prioritizing requirements from business and technology stakeholders
- Support Product Owner and Product Manager in daily/weekly ceremonies and in providing clarification and understanding of requirements to scrum teams
- Communicate changes to impacted parties
- 1+ year experience on IT development contract
- Experience in a scrum business analyst or requirements analyst role
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (such as Rational Team Concert (RTC) or JIRA)
- Experience working with Scaled Agile (SAFe)
- Experience supporting Product Owner/Product Manager roles
- Experience leading teams and/or Scrum Master Certification
- No clearance required to apply, must be able to obtain a suitability clearance.
- $90,000 to $105,000 based on experience.
- Full benefits (401k, PTO, Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, Education reimbursement, and much MORE!)
Business, Business Analyst, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Product Owner, Product Manager, Washington, DC, District of Columbia, Clearance, Cleared, Hybrid, Remote, Work from Home, WFH, Telework, Telecommute, - provided by Dice