LOCATION - This position is based REMOTELY
W2 Candidates Only
Please sedn resumes to Kevin Lester.
IT Asset Specialist - Decommissioning
Job Description: The Decommissioning IT Asset Specialist role documents, communicates and drives the decommissioning strategy for enterprise applications and their related infrastructure (IT Systems). The work includes collaboration with Product teams and other Business and IT Stakeholders to understand trade-offs between risks and capability needs to set realistic decommission dates for IT Systems. This role will keep the IT Systems decommission plan in the forefront of the IT Strategic Transformation.
· Senior Level team player, effective in working with diverse virtual team members
· Broad knowledge of enterprises applications and decommissioning issues
· Strong organizational abilities along with good writing skills, ability to understand the high-level capabilities of
· Experience working with fortune 50 companies on enterprise applications and underlying infrastructure
Enterprise IT Systems
· Ability to work with multiple groups on multiple IT Systems evaluations concurrently.
· Facilitation skills to develop agreed common positions and draft consensus documents from key stakeholders related to IT System decommissioning plans.
· Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills to audiences across different levels of the organization, including executive leadership.
· Strong analysis skills with the ability to elicit and document business requirements for IT Systems
· Liaise with Product Teams, and other Business and IT Stakeholders to ensure that Decommissioning plans and risks are understood and agreed upon.
· Maintaining up-to-date stakeholder and IT Systems data related to decommissioning plans Regular communication with respective stakeholders, IT system owners and SMEs - provided by Dice