is a leading national medical group that delivers physician and advanced practice provider services, primarily in the areas of emergency and hospitalist medicine, anesthesiology, radiology/teleradiology, and neonatology to more than 1,800 clinical departments in healthcare facilities in 45 states and the District of Columbia. We are seeing significant change in healthcare: shifting care models, evolving access points of care, emerging technologies, and lasting impacts as a result of COVID-19. We have a profound opportunity to transform healthcare by leading the change through our strong national footprint and the differentiated, high-quality care we provide. Together, we can improve outcomes and make healthcare more affordable for millions of people.
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst III
on our team based in Plantation, FL.Responsibilities
The Business Analyst III
actively advocates the design and optimization of technology solutions and processes aimed at advancing technical and business capabilities across our Radiology Operations. You will accomplish this mission by driving clarity and promoting sound decision-making via collaboration between IT functional areas and our business partners and customers. The Business Analyst III
utilizes expertise, in-depth research, thought leadership, and influence while collaborating with other practitioners, stakeholders, and consumers of this work product. This role may on occasion lead and direct the work of others.This is a remote position, allowing the Business Analyst III to be based anywhere in the country. Based on location and proximity to an Envision site, in-person meetings and/or trainings may be required. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Exercises independent judgment, and wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Evaluates current state processes and proposes future state processes.
- Challenges and improves business processes within the departments.
- Identify and prioritize technical and functional requirements, create detailed business analysis reports and outline business problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Document project requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, process flows, and specifications.
- Manages user requests according to business needs and priorities.
- Rolls out software applications to end users.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of current software technologies, including the direction of software technologies, and recommends appropriate changes to Envision technologies.
- Develops custom reports and monitors performance of applications as necessary.
- Develops training materials and trains end users to operate new or modified programs.
- Participates in discussions to analyze and improve business processes within the department.
- Mentors peers and junior team members and promotes a knowledge-sharing environment.
- Works with end-users during User Acceptance Testing.
- Adheres to Information Security Policies and ensures that Envision is as secure as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills to communicate with all levels of management and team members.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products and effectively communicate the information to management and staff.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Very effective verbal and written communication skills and works independently under minimal supervision.
- Experience with multiple enterprise and/or clinical applications.
- Experience in analyzing and optimizing already deployed applications.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
- Extensive experience interviewing end-users for insight on functionality, interface, problems, and/or usability issues.
- Experience with IT fundamentals such as user interface designs and process/data flow, is desired.
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment.
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely.
What's in it for you?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year College or University
- 3+ years of experience as detailed above in a Technology Consultant, Business Analyst, or Systems Analyst capacity
- Knowledge of Healthcare and Clinical applications; experience in Radiology Clinical applications highly preferred
- Experience with Data and Reporting applications such as AirTable, ServiceNow, Tableaux, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365
- Flexible and adaptable with regard to learning and understanding new technologies
Way more than just a paycheck. Our culture is centered around people - both the patients we treat and the clinicians we support. We also offer:
- A comprehensive, flexible benefits package including "basics" like medical, vision, and dental coverage on day one as well as a 401(k) savings program with company match, discounts and resources to meet your and your family's needs both now and in the future.
- Leadership development programs to help you grow your skills and career.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts!
Envision Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.#CB #LI-DK1