Growing Financial Services company in North Dallas, TX looking for a sharp Financial Business Analyst with implementations experience to join their growing team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Roxy Kupfert
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per yearA bit about us:
Location in North Dallas, TX we are a mid-sized growing company in the financial services industry. We are looking for a sharp implementations focused Business Analyst to join our Client Delivery team.
In this role, you will specialize in implementations, as well as understanding a new client's requirements, the sources of their data, the structure of our data warehouse, and the proprietary tools that we've built to automate the loading of the most current data each day. You'll work closely with account managers, developers, other business analysts, and the client's third-party vendors to design these automated processes.Why join us?
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including but not limited to:
- A highly competitive salary ranging from $60K-$70K
- 100% employer covered benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K with generous company match
- Collaborative and friendly team
- Lunch provided every day!
- Some travel to local client offices may be required
• Understanding client requirements, business concepts, and necessary deliverables at outset of project
• Gathering, importing, and manipulating raw data to fit within database tables that drive the client-facing application
• Coordinating with the client and the client's third-party vendors to make sure the designed solutions can be scheduled to run reliably
• Collaborating with other team members to adapt to complex or unusual data sets
• Using SQL to develop customized client-facing reports, pulling data from through the data warehouse
• Documenting key processes and hand off to support analysts upon conclusion of implementation phase
• Participating in project post-mortems to identify improvements to streamline future implementations
MUST HAVE, knowledge of:
- SQL query language in either SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Basic programming concepts
- Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Capital Markets or Finance industry experience preferred
Please apply through the link or email your resume directly to !
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.