assistCreated in 2015 in a technology disruption group, Powertalent is a Portuguese company specializing in TI projects.
Our experience allows us to succeed where others fail. We offer consulting solutions tailored to your real needs, we perform cyber security assessments and diagnostics and design with you the best solution. Additionally, and taking advantage of our country's strengths, such as our climate, gastronomy, and security, we provide nearshoring services, enhancing your growth. If you prefer, we also offer the service, a turnkey project, so you don't have to worry about anything else.
We are a company of people, for people!
About the job:
The person appointed will become a member of the core project team with the responsibility of developing business requirements and related business rules based on the client's needs.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the business managers and business subject matter experts in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements and will provide assistance with issues or queries about client applications.
The key technologies:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint online
- Knowledge of BPMN, UML notations
- Prototyping tools (Figma, Balsamiq, etc.)
- Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of assigned projects
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Create and maintain project documentation, including project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Monitor project progress and ensure timely completion
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Coordinate and allocate resources effectively
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, stakeholders, and team members
- Review and evaluate project outcomes
- Food subsidy
- Health insurance
- Continuing education and professional development
- the and Degree in IS / IT-related discipline or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience as a business analyst on software development projects
- Knowledge of best practices throughout the BA process (from business requirements elicitation to UAT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. communicate effectively and confidently updates, findings to users, team members, and management.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities across different levels within the client.
- Proven experience in driving consensus across multiple stakeholders
- Plan and execute user acceptance testing.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Experience in Project risk management, identifying risks and proactively escalating them to delivery manager.
- Assisting in issue resolution and risk mitigation.