Position: Business Analyst Location: Ann Arbor, MI Duration: 6 months CTH Rate: Open Interview: Video
Familiar with NetSuite or eBS
BA that is competent, work with others, lead conversation, proactive, come up with solutions
Will not have people responsibility but will work close with others Duties And Responsibilities
- Coordinates and works closely with operations teams within functional organizations and technology teams to gather, analyze and document business cases, functional and technical requirements, and process flow diagrams for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users.
- Leverages a comprehensive understanding of multiple systems, analyze business requirements and recommend solutions while considering tradeoffs across time, scope, and cost.
- Drives end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Interprets business needs and technical requirements into an integrated solution, providing direction for system enhancements and defect fixes. Performs gap analyses.
- Manages UAT with end-users including coordination and user-acceptance signoff.
- Frequently manages the delivery of projects, including project plans, status meetings, progress reports and initiation/closure activities.
- Communicates effectively across all levels within the business, including senior leadership.
- Collects and analyzes data from internal and external systems to validate information or identify issues or areas for improvement.
- Researches industry trends and incorporates into analysis and recommendations.
Reasons you should apply...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field, plus 7 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years of experience with technology/application specific to functional area.
- Understanding of organizational processes related to functional area.
- Prior experience working on Merger/Acquisition projects.
- Effective collaboration skills with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience analyzing and documenting complex business processes and writing requirements specifications and workflows for Information Systems.
- Experience analyzing data and preparing recommendations based on interpretation of the data.
- Deep understanding of the role of a Business Systems Analyst in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed complex technical projects.
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic development environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Commitment to a disciplined methodological approach, while also possessing the ability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must have experience preparing and presenting to various audiences, particularly requirements analysis, data interpretation, and project status.
- You have experience in administrating the otc side in Oracle eBS or NetSuite and good familiarity of Integration platforms like Dell Boomi and spend management systems like Coupa.
- You enjoy working independently and handle multiple projects
- You like dealing with ambiguity
- provided by Dice