Our ideal candidate is a 1099 contractor with an entrepreneur mindset and strong work ethic. He/She is able to call on and engage businesses, organizations and government agency representatives, and to negotiate and close business contracts for advertising in Bess Pages Business and Resources Directory.
He/She should possess:
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and ambition as a high-performing customer-centric people person
- Professional demeanor, and a friendly, positive, optimistic attitude
- Ability to engage "C" level business contacts with professionalism and confidence
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, written and telephone communication skills
- Confidence with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones.
- Ability to analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Strong sales, negotiations and problem solving skills
- Excellent follow-through skills with attention to detail
- Organization, with the ability to meet timelines and set own schedule
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to propose solutions to achieve maximum success in meeting client's needs and goals
- Respect for company policies and procedures
- Ability to meet agreed upon sales targets within the deadline
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to work throughout a generally assigned territory
- Ability to work on a commission only basis while developing sales pipeline with the assistance of company provided and self-generated leads; bonus driven by meeting sales objectives
- Authorization to work in the United States
Developing, maintaining, and growing business partnerships within our Client markets.
- Develop and execute target sales and marketing plan to generate new business, including virtual cold calls, e-marketing, etc.
- Prospect and develop strategic client relationships.
- Develop accounts, build regular business and generate new business leads.
- Develop and conduct marketing efforts to effectively promote and explain the value of Bess Pages Business and Resources Directory, and to maintain the integrity of Bess Pages.
- Manage multiple client relationships
- Proactively seek new avenues to find new clients and attract prospective clients.
- Provide input to designated Bess Pages representatives in identifying business operations needs based on customer feedback and self analysis.
The ideal candidate:
- Has the opportunity to achieve an executive level income.
- Has support of an awesome Bess Pages management team
- Is attracted by the Entrepreneur Independent Executive "lifestyle"
- Control your work schedules.
- Control their future
- Work from a home office
- Perform rewarding work that positively impacts people's lives and business operations
- Spend more time with your family
- Control your career