Keywords Studios Los Angeles is a premier provider of multimedia content localization and audio production services. From its offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of Burbank, Keywords Studios Los Angeles collaborates with top-tier streaming platforms, broadcasters, content creators, publishers for the gaming and media & entertainment industries.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead linguist recruitment efforts, coordinate onboarding with language resource teams.
- Track and manage training schedules and provide subtitle training to Brazilian resources.
- Ensure training programs, files, reports and materials are up-to-date and organized in a manner that assures availability in the training system.
- Data entry into database. This may include resource entry, project entry, purchase orders, new and revised client specifications, etc.
- Prepare and send communications to internal departments and 3rd party vendors regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
- Interact with clients on project per project basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Native language fluency in Brazilian Portuguese.
- Deep understanding of nuances of subtitle translation.
- Understanding of closed captioning and subtitling, and their common failures and technical challenges.
- Must have solid subtitling and related software tools experiences.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
- Ability to multitask while completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and document processes.
- Proficiency in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a freelance role without benefits, with the potential to transition into a full-time position as the responsibilities of the job progress.