Paired is a global staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in pairing remote work with top-tier talent. We help individuals from around the world connect with great companies that are looking for their specific skill set. Our mission is to provide great jobs to talented people, no matter where they are located.
Our client is a US-based beauty brand specializing in eye care and is seeking a detail-oriented and highly organized General Brand Manager to oversee day-to-day business operations, marketing campaigns, and customer support. As the General Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Managing customer support across multiple channels including email, social media, and e-commerce platforms
• Planning and executing marketing campaigns on email, SMS, and push notification platforms
• Monitoring sales and inventory levels on Shopify
• Coordinating with designers on creative needs
• Making data-driven decisions to set priorities and respond urgently to business needs
• The ideal candidate has exceptional communication abilities, project management skills, and the capability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced startup environment.
• An eye for detail and passion for delivering excellent customer experiences are must-haves.Benefits
• 3+ years experience in marketing, e-commerce, or customer service management
• Proficiency with project management, Slack, Google Drive, and ClickUp
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
• Experience managing multifaceted projects with minimal guidance
• Discretion when handling confidential information
• Previous experience in Beauty and Fashion industry is a plus