Orion Solutions is working with a successful, fast growing private equity firm. The client is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to manage their internal accounting process.
The role offers a hybrid work option with the potential for full remote over time. The firm offers unlimited PTO and 100% covered benefits.
Even if you do not have a resume ready, and you are interested in this role, please feel free to still reach out to Kristyn Ellis at: Responsibilities
- Review and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of monthly trial balance
- Preparation of general ledger journal entries
- Cash balance analysis
- Accounts payable invoice processing and vendor interaction
- Investigate incorrect or unusual account balances, determine root issues, and correct them
- Support basic accounting needs for company partners
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks experience required
- Associate's degree in accounting, significant accounting coursework, or other formal accounting training
- Professional services firm experience is a plus (accounting, legal, investment, etc.)
- Self-discipline, organization, and communication skills to effectively operate in a remote working environment