DISCLAIMER: We are actively seeking candidates to join our talent pool through this job posting. Your qualifications will be evaluated for both current and future job opportunities. If your skills and experience match a role and an opening becomes available, our recruitment team will contact you promptly. It's important to note that this does not guarantee immediate placement or contact. We are only considering applications from Philippine citizens currently residing in the Philippines.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger, including preparing journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and P&L analysis.
- Responsible for managing accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of monthly financial results to management.
- Perform daily banking activities, including reconciling bank statements and recording deposits and payments.
- Reconcile transactions and resolve any discrepancies or issues with customers and vendors.
- Assist with budget preparation and ensure compliance with relevant tax and accounting rules.
- Manage and process payroll for the organization.
- Holiday paid time off
- Paid vacation time off
- Work from home
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper, at least 1 year of related work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Proficiency in commonly used accounting software, such as Quickbooks, Xero, or Sage.
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Solid understanding and ability to comply with regulatory and policy requirements.