Russell Tobin and Associates is currently hiring a Billing Specialist (EDI) for our Fortune 500 Client - Remote. Apply today for consideration!
Essential duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that Order and Billing Process, as part of EDI and URL, are properly executed and completed throughout the month.
- Monitors all aspects of the billing processes to ensure bills are generated in accordance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Support EDI Customer registration and account maintenance with EDI partners.
- Support development, testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
- Provide management with regular reports on department performance and makes recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Executes the daily order and billing processes as part of the Update Rental Lines (URL) Set.
- Analyze of Accounts Receivable and Order Entry exceptions and discrepancies to ensure accurate invoicing and prompt payment within business practice and time sensitive guidelines.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations and communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Support development, and implementation of EDI application interfaces for institutional customers, including testing.
- Responsible for the daily management electronic (EDI) transactions.
- Researches, implements and tests new lines of electronic billing and posting, and conducts other projects requiring vendor contacts.
- Liaison with IT on testing modifications, enhancements and bug fixes for systems utilized by the Accounts Receivable Management Facility Team.
- Responsible for ensuring that EDI and other billing-related processes and procedures are maintained and properly executed, including development, change requests, and enterprise integration projects.
- Makes recommendations to IT for improvement related to systems and billing processes.
- Manages external customer user access for viewing of invoices and payment application.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, IS or related field preferred, or 3 years equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in the use of statistical software, relational databases and spreadsheet/database applications such as Oracle AR, OM, HERO, EDI, Business Objects, etc.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)