100% remote, MUST BE IN WASHINGTON STATE
A local Seattle credit union is currently looking for 2 Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representative to help support their customer contact center.
Essential Job Functions
• Responsible for answering incoming calls promptly and in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Processes member transactions with accuracy and efficiency.
• Provides information and applicable forms concerning products and services.
• Interviews members to analyze and determine members' needs.
• Adheres to credit union's procedures regarding verification while processing member requests.
• Balances Teller ID at end of each business day.
• Supports, promotes and cross-sells Credit Union products and services.
• Functions as a troubleshooter to resolve issues.
• Maintains required records.
• Assist members with requests and trouble shoots issues concerning the website and Tellerline.
• Corresponds to e-mail inquiries, comments & concerns.
• Process offline requests, faxes, and correspondence on a daily rotation with other contact center representatives.
• Monitor and respond to text messages in a professional manner.
• Support the Credit Union's vision and brand and represent it with every member interaction.
• The ability to support members utilizing the Credit Union's services, including Online Banking, Mobile Apps, bill pay and ATM's.
• Provides branch support regarding online banking.
• Maintains a product referral rate in accordance with department goals
• Maintains a Quality Loop satisfaction rating in accordance with credit union goals by providing high quality service based on our service standards
Bilingual Contact Center Rep (Call Center Rep.doc) Page 2 of 4
• Completes Product/Service Knowledge Assessment within 90 days of employment with a score of at least 80%. (Note: This assessment may be taken as many times as needed to achieve this score).
• Demonstrate effective service interactions using the Service Interaction and Handling Objectives Model.
• Maintains knowledge of the Credit Union's Bank Secrecy Act policy, procedures, and practices to meet compliance requirements.
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, in a second language.
Customer Service, incoming calls, csr, 10-key, bilingual, call center, call center customer service, inbound call
Top Skills Details:
Customer Service,incoming calls,csr
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Candidates must be able to handle a high volume of calls and high stress
- Candidates need to be self proficient/organized with good problem solving skills
- Candidates must have a HS Diploma or GED as a minimum education requirement
- Go getter mentality and motivation, candidates who have strong initiative
NICE TO HAVE:
- 1+ year experience in a credit union or other financial institution
- Candidates who have 1+ year of previous call center experience are highly preferred
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.