Starting at $15/hour + Bonus Opportunity
At Morgan & Morgan, the work we do matters. For millions of Americans, we’re their last line of defense against insurance companies, large corporations or defective goods. From attorneys to client support staff, creative marketing to operations teams, every member of our firm has a key role to play in the winning fight for consumer rights. Our over 5,000 employees are all united by one mission: For the People.
We are seeking a Case Manager to join our team. As a Case Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world-class client experience with proactive outbound client calls and quickly addressing inbound calls. You will also ensure case information is entered by our Shared Services team, reviewing and escalating any missing items through routine Case Progress Reviews (CPRs). You will be highly organized and able to work with multiple cases and clients simultaneously, creating the best client experience.
Deliver World-class client experience
- Conduct calls / Case Progress Updates (CPUs) with clients, setting expectations with clients, answering questions and gathering information during 24-hr welcome call and every 30-day CPUs.
- Respond to inbound calls, ensuring all inbound questions are addressed and Voicemails returned within 24 hours.
- Ensure all records and calls are logged and organized to effectively and efficiently support each client’s case.
Ensure Shared Services completed their case responsibilities
- Conduct Case Progress Reviews (CPRs), ensuring all relevant case information is entered at right time, escalating missing information to your manager to help solve
- Work directly with multiple coworkers involved in the management and support of case files (E.g., Shared Services, Client Advocacy team, Pre-suit Attorneys, etc).
- Enjoy interacting with and helping clients everyday.
- Great communication skills with ability to empathize and listen.
- Ability to be a team player and follow procedures.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage workload with a positive attitude.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive computer and database experience, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and type no less than 35 words per minute.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.