BIG DATA/DATABASE ENGINEER
Downtown Dallas, TX
ICS is hiring for a Big Data/Database Engineer in Downtown Dallas!Skills/Experience You'll Need
- Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree a plus
- 4 years of experience in Data Engineering with SQL, Python
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) or equivalent certification a plus
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC etc..
- 3+ years of experience working with large data sets, streaming, experience working with distributed computing (Map Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark, Apache Kafka etc.).
- Working knowledge of data structures, SQL, XML, JSON, Data visualization tools, Version Control Systems, Programming, and Unix/Linux shell scripting
- Experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with RESTful API development, Familiarity with HTTP and invoking web-APIs
- Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for any of the above requirements