SSAS Developer Technology - Financial Services - Remote - US - Permanent The Role is 100% remote.
Computershare have a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and forward-thinking SSAS/Business Intelligence Developer to join our growing Data Services team in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
We are looking to shape new and innovative ways of reporting on our data and are growing the team with passionate individuals to help support and enhance how we work.
As one of our Developers, you will be working with a talented, friendly and collaborative team to lead the way within the data space at Computershare. This is a perfect opportunity to help shape and define the standards across our Data Services division, that in turn, shapes standards across the organization.
You will apply your technical knowledge and experience to create reporting solutions and work with data models, ETL, OLAP cubes and conduct performance tuning.
You will be working closely with stakeholders across our global offices to analyze raw data and ensure robust and consistent criteria is applied.
You will have an active part in delivering and supporting the team's commitments and embrace continuous improvement across the wider department to help the drive business forward. Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional, technical experience in a SSAS developer role.
- Experience of BI development and support in a complex organization.
- Knowledge of the data management processes as well as the development of front-end reporting and analytics solutions.
- Experience with developing SQL Server applications and optimizations including DDL, DML, stored procedures triggers, views, ETL and performance tuning. · Experience with Business Intelligence technologies such as SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and supporting concepts including OLAP, analytics, data mining, benchmarking and predictive analytics
- Experience working within an agile team, SAFe experience a plus
- A collaborative individual with the ability to build great working relationships, influence others and share information and ideas with others
- You will be an inquisitive individual who is seeking continuous learning and development
- Self-motivated and can work with limited guidance to implement innovative solutions.
- Experience in financial services, mortgage industry is highly desirable
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an individual who has a passion in data to join a growing team where you will be involved in the journey of setting the global standard for tech in Computershare, within the data space. What's in it for you?
We are a firm believer in training and development here at Computershare, we will give you the tools you need to do your job to the best of your ability, but also provide you with the knowledge and skills to further your career with us.
Working with us, you will have opportunities to work on a truly global scale if you want it. As much as we give you what you need, it is down to you to really drive your development forward.
You really do get out what you put in!
Equally, we recognize what you do, and we have excellent reward and recognition programs in place. What you do won't go unnoticed. Keeping our employees safe- COVID update
We're currently performing all interviews, assessments and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
Most of our employees are working remotely. For people who need to be in the office we're following government guidelines on safe working. This includes regular cleaning, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at any one time.
Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely. Remote work may or may not be permanent. This role is for the Denver area.
The welfare of our employees is of paramount importance to us, and we will continue to do everything we can to keep our people safe during this difficult time. Rewards as unique as you
- Compensation: $95-$100,000 per year
- A choice medical insurance plans designed to meet your needs
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid time off - You'll accrue 3 weeks your first year!
- Nine Holidays
- $1,000 Employee Referral Program
- Wellness programs
- Matching 401(k)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Banking and investments plans
- Rewards and recognition programs
Additional Information Language Ability
- Employee discounts for wellness, auto & home-owners insurance, wireless service and more
Ability to read/comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one/small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization Mathematical Ability
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee may occasionally have reason to lift to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close and distant vision.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by business needs and communicated by their supervisor. Your career is waiting
Computershare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- provided by Dice