**BD SUMMER INTERN PROGRAM 2022 - GLOBAL CUSTOMER SERVICE (GCS) PROGRAM SUCCESS INTERN (REMOTE)**
**BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!**
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its over 70,000 associates have a passion and commitment to help improve patient outcomes, improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians' care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to better diagnose disease and advance researchers' capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. By working in close collaboration with customers, BD can help enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. In 2017, BD welcomed C. R. Bard and its products into the BD family. For more information on BD, please visit bd.com.
BD Medical is among the world's leading suppliers of medical devices and a leading innovator in injection- and infusion-based drug delivery. We are passionate about providing innovative solutions to reduce the spread of infection, improve diabetes treatment and advance drug delivery. With our technical capabilities, the Medication Management Solutions (MMS) team are able to manage multiple systems and our operational capabilities enable us to have medications available when and where needed, reducing inefficiency and waste for nursing and pharmacy teams.
The summer internship program within Global Customer Support (GCS) at BD provides the student with an opportunity to partner with peers, senior personnel, and supervisors who will provide informal mentoring and coaching towards success. Students will have the opportunity to be exposed to Global Support Operations and Customer Experience. Selected students may work within cross-functional or interdisciplinary teams and may have multiple internal partners and customers.
**WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:**
The BD Medication Management Solutions (MMS) division proudly offers a Summer Internship Program for undergraduate students. **THIS IS A REMOTE INTERNSHIP ROLE.** Through this program, you will have the chance to gain real-world experience in project and program management within a global education services function.
Under the guidance and direction of the Education Services Manager, you will research and compile industry best-practices and voice of the customer (VOC) data, conduct stakeholder and customer surveys/interviews, perform competitor analysis, engage in program review, and provide recommendations based on findings/data to continue to grow and improve the BD MMS customer training program.
This internship will provide the opportunity to learn about business key drivers, customer value perspectives, product adoption, and program management as it relates to healthcare technology education. The opportunity will allow you to sharpen your analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills, while building a business acumen.
**WHAT WE EXPECT:**
We are looking for an intern who:
- Is a motivated learner
- Collaborative team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has aptitude to take direction, work independently, and demonstrate initiative while working in a remote environment
- Has an interest for career expansion in Healthcare Technology arena
- Maintain a virtual, professional presence during business hours
- Perform research and analysis on industry best practices
- Gather feedback from customers and stakeholders
- Propose solutions to challenges/gaps identified and gain agreement
- Contribute to activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs/expenses
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others
- Provide/prepare weekly status updates on tasks related to project
- Rising sophomore, rising junior, or rising senior (graduation dates of December 2022, June 2023, December 2023, or June 2024) pursuing a Bachelors degree
- Major in Business Analytics, Business Management, Management Information Systems (MIS), Marketing, or related major.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint)
- Access to good wifi during the length of this remote internship.
In order to qualify for this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction as to duration.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Employment at BD is contingent upon the Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are or will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Consistent with BD's Workplace Accommodations Policy, requests for accommodation will be considered pursuant to applicable law.
All applicants should complete the on-line application process. BD is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or an accommodation because of a disability to participate in the application process, please call 855-BD-HELPS ) or email
**PRIMARY WORK LOCATION:** USA CA - San Diego Bldg A&B