Balboa Capital, a division of Ameris Bank, is a technology-driven business lender that uses innovative online tools and technology to change the way small businesses secure financing, and we are looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team. If you embrace technology and have a desire to work at a dynamic company with a diverse group of highly skilled individuals, make Balboa Capital the launching pad for your successful career.
Ameris Bank is a purpose-driven company, dedicated to bringing financial peace of mind to communities, one person at a time. Whether a customer wants to grow their business, buy a home, or feel confident in their retirement plan, they have a partner in Ameris Bank. We serve customers in our locations across the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and nationwide through our extensive digital offerings and mobile app.
Delivering financial peace of mind starts with a team that values integrity and rewards ingenuity. At Ameris, you'll find teammates who are inclusive, collaborative problem-solvers who go the extra mile to support one another and to meet every customer's needs. When teammates are empowered and bring their diverse perspectives to the table, we create the best possible outcomes for our customers. At Ameris, we know that a growth mindset is key for high performance and fosters an environment that prioritizes continuous improvement. Teammates have access to Employee Resource Groups that serve as advocates and allies as well as professional development opportunities to drive ongoing education. Learn more about our purpose and how you can bring it to life as an Ameris Bank teammate.
Responsible for developing new and further penetrating existing vendor and or end user customers, support the sales team in various ways by assisting with training and helping develop new salespeople, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
* Prospect and develop new and existing vendor and or end user customer relationships
* Drive originations and or gross margin to stated objectives
* Collects and analyzes information regarding customer's income, assets, investments, or debts
* Provides appropriate financing solutions which address customers' individual needs after assessment of customer's experience, assets, debt, and experience with financing products
* Works with small and mid-size businesses to assist in securing funding by analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products;
* Assist with financing sales training on a regular basis through sales meetings, conference calls, tradeshows and scheduled one-on-one phone calls
* Develop strong business relationships with both senior management and day-to-day contacts at established and newly developed vendor and end user customers
* Work with existing vendors and or end user customers to enhance their financing program solutions
* Attends various trade shows nationwide as required
* Ensure all new programs are properly administered and communicated
* Collaborate with Balboa Capital's management and support teams to drive success to defined objectives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
* Equipment financing sales required
* Transferable book of business from $3M or greater preferred
* Knowledge of CRM software programs
* Salesforce experience preferred
Industry and Work Experience:
* 3 years of sales experience in equipment leasing and financing industries
* High school diploma or GED required
* Bachelor's degree in finance or related field preferred
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.